Tuesday, May 4, 2010

First Ever Retreat at Janda Baik

I have never attended a retreat before, but somehow Angel inspired me to make this move. She told me, "we can have breakfast together... take a walk together... sleep together... dip our feet at the river together...." Ah, magical imaginations already!!




































If you look carefully at the pictures you will notice that I was no where meditating near anyone.. lols! because I was busy meditating with my camera! lols! But it was fun in a way. My favourite time during the retreat was spending time with Angel, listening to BB and LF share on the workings of the Mind and Wisdom, plus some really fun games we played together as a team.

Hope you like the photos! It's my first attempt to photoshop some of these photos. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh nice pics!!! I like the blue sky, the greens and the dragonfly! Nature is simply amazing isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sdovelly, those on your site is not too bad too! Btw, the dragonfly was taken in my house after I got home from Janda Baik. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOooooo....nice pictures, babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh .... I thought you're preferred your pictures raw and don't believe in editing or grading?

    ReplyDelete
  5. bro, only 3 pictures were edited - I did some contrast thingy only. Didn't grade any of them. The truth is, dont know how to! haha!

    ReplyDelete