Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is Wrong?

After my haircut, lots of people came up to me and asked me, 'Why did you cut your hair?', 'What made you cut your hair?', 'Did you go through something that made you cut your hair?'

It's amusing. Then I remembered that new hairdos are usually associated with a change or a new beginning after some drama had happened. They call it, Hair Therapy.

So, just to share why I had a hair do: -

1) colour of hair was wearing out, needed new colour.
2) curl serum ran out.
3) weather is hot.
4) takes a long time for hair to dry at night (I usually wash the mane at the night) and it disrupts my sleep.

Seriously, it is as simple as that.

4 comments:

  1. Aiya, my dear....if in future people keep asking you, just tell them it's.....Your Wish!!! No need to explain.....hehehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. soon.. soon... sdovelly.. need a professional photographer to ensure my beauty is being captured fully... ;ppppp

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...ok will be waiting :)

    ReplyDelete