Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hong Kong Day 2 (morning - afternoon)

This is where I stay. Very convenient. Just below the condominium is already the train station.


We were told that the main roads in Central, HK are closed on Sundays to cater for the maids' day out. They are really plentiful of them.. amazing!!




We took a bus and arrived at Stanley Market. This is Gene. Can't remember what he was pointing at. ;p



Mark & Irene were very spotting. They were both our models of the day! Lols!









This restaurant is featured again and again in TVB series. It is indeed a lovely place, albeit expensive (as I was told).



This was my lunch. Fried fish skin (yummy), Kai-Lan with oyster sauce (yummy) and Yin-Yong (coffee & tea mix). Absolutely delicious. The food place looks really shabby, but I guess that is was authentic food is all about! ;p



Never imagined that I would be able to witness such old fashioned traditional doors in my life. The houses were really old, but well maintained to a certain extent. Really authentic feel.












The camwhore - as he calls himself. ;p
We got out of Stanley Market and headed towards somewhere in Central again to take a tram. Irene explained to me that under the bridge, there are ritual services which people perform to get rid of the 'bad' people in your life. 


Irene & Mark in the tram. Lovely couple! :)



We got down from the tram at Central itself and walked into this place called Times Square. Got myself (meaning my family also-lah) an iPod Touch. Mark really had a good time setting it up for me! Lols!

We were all very tired after a long day's walk so we stopped to have delicious warm egg-tarts, pork chop burger and milk tea. We then proceed home for a rest, before Gene and I headed towards the Peak ourselves, where pictures have been posted in the previous entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment