Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hong Kong Day 1

When I arrived, Mark & Irene was there to pick me up at the train station. They took me straight to half peak for photography. Unfortunately it was pretty foggy due to an earlier rain.






After coming down from the peak, they took me to this place... which I can't remember the name.. shucks, getting old d... poor memory!! ;p



And then it was yummy dessert time at this suburb named Tin Hau!! The tau-foo-fa in this shop is super yummy!! Somewhat different from our local ones. I even tried mah-lat fishballs and beefballs. Yum! yum!


Being good host, they wanted to buy fruits so that I could munch at home. But reminded that I wouldn't be home alot.. would be out... taking pictures of beautiful Hong Kong!! ;D



They brought me home to their lovely, cozy home. My room was already prepared. Because of their warm hospitality even for only a few hours, I immediately already felt at home... :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking at your photos, it must be really cold up there on the Peak. Ah, I want to go HK now after reading about those yummy food. Thanks for sharing the photos. More please! *makes the request unabashedly* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mun, it was not so cold actually, just windy. And I will try to post more photos.. ;)

    ReplyDelete