Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hong Kong Day 4

I actually only took one picture during the train ride to the airport. Lazy to upload it ;p, so please forgive me. And then I question myself the necessity to write this entry even. Hmm.. the mind somehow just needs a completion.. more like penetrated with guilt of non-completion!! lols! So here it is...

I did not go anywhere on the 4th day. When Mark & Irene were at work, I went downstairs to the mall to get some breakfast. No shops were opened save for those which served breakfast, so all I did was buy myself a corn beef bun and a cup of milk tea. Went back upstairs to enjoy my breakfast and then to pack my bags.

They came back at about 12ish to have lunch with me and for the first time, I met Irene's mom. They look alike. Such gentle features... :) Didn't want to bring my elephant along with me so I didn't managed to snap a picture of them. Lugging the elephant around for 3 days is no joke! And I was going to carry it for the rest of the day until I arrive in KL too!! Lols!

Anyway, we had Japanese for lunch. Not any different from those in Malaysia but company was great. We were exchanging more information about Malaysia and Hong Kong. They kept thinking that I don't eat pork, just because I am Malaysian. Explained to them about our races, ethnics and so forth. Irene's mom was really surprised that I was in HK not to shop, but to take photos!! She must think me weird.. lols!

After lunch, we went back upstairs to get my luggage. After giving Irene a big warm hug, I left for the airport independently.

And now (ahem, since last night actually), I am safe home... :) Albeit a little tired, but I am 'coping' with home just fine.. lols!

Thank you, Mark & Irene for your wonderful company and hospitality. Deepest appreciation from my heart. Love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment