Monday, April 19, 2010

Not to know I know is Peace

If I truly know what I think I know, then there must be peace.
So if there is no peace, then I must not truly know what I think I truly know.
For what I truly know will only result in peace.
And for that, I must know now that what I think I know is not what I truly know.

But if I were to truly know, how will I know unless I think I know?
Could it be that by the time I think I know I had already truly known but now no longer know?
Then what is it that I think I know or that I truly know?
Such ridiculous irony! It's best just not to know!

Yes, that's right - not to know that I truly know, so there will be no barriers for growth.
To conclude that I think I know, I block my own way path.
To conclude that I truly know, I limit my own expansion. 

So what is the importance in this knowing or not,
Nothing really except my own meaning to it.
Soon we find that information of freedom can too bind us,
But all depending on one's choice of attitude; either one of grace or one of grip.

What is knowing? But only a bundle of thoughts.
So knowing is not as important per se,
But the peace that allows me, that what which is meant to stay.
Because in that peace, all that is needed is unconditionally fulfilled.

Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. that reminds me of Matrix Reloaded - we don't have a choice except to understand why it happened, within. And btw, the word "know" is a lie. It is the domain of the ego - it always know - I know that I know and I know that I don't know. So the spirit is wise - since the ego is always on the need to know - post it a wise question, but not an answer, and let ego do the work.

    Kill the K and you will end up having a Now - simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might I add to that.. Nowhere = Now & Here :)

    ReplyDelete