Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hong Kong Day 2 (afternoon-night)

The photos are not in sequence following the events of the day. These photos were taken during our tram ride.



I love these stairs. See this so much in those TVB series! haha...





Took a brief walk to Lan Kwai Fong only to realised that it was such a short street!!



In the night after dinner, Gene (camwhoring buddy ~ his term) and I went up to the Peak.

This was taken on the way up to the Peak in the tram. The hill was very, very sloppy that all the buildings looked like they were slanting!!


By the time we arrived at the Peak, the fog set in. So we only managed to take some 'erry' pictures.. ;p






The tram ride on the way down.


When I arrived at Mark & Irene's home at about 11.45pm, they were not asleep. They told me that they were going to call me if I was not home by midnight. They were worried that I got lost.. haha.. so sweet of them... ;)

1 comment: