Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hil's Hitch Day

Today is the day, where Hil and Ben will get hitched. They came back last week and have been busy since. Wished they would stay over at my place but they chose to stay over at Elly's place instead. Only managed to catch them the night before I start my rice & water fast.

Hil looked great, so did Ben. Although it was the first time meeting Ben, but I guess with Puzzle as topic with any men, it broke the ice! We didn't manage to talk much. I am not sure if it is because it has been too long, or perhaps life have been just too mundane. But I enjoyed the presence anyway. Too bad Elly and Jo wasn't there. But heard from Hil that they caught up earlier already.

And tonight will be the night. When all of us come together to celebrate the union of Hil and Ben.

Congratulations Hil & Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment