Friday, June 11, 2010

Reversal of Roles

Usually, it is the ma'am that teaches the maid to cook.

In my case, it is the either way round. ;p

Have been toying around with cooking. Been cooking for the past few days consecutively. Looking at recipe books and checking out my bestie's recipe blog too. Sorry-la.. some of them just sounds too complicated!!!!!! :-s which means to say... Alina, you better come on over to teach me soon!! ;p

Anyway, I've been having fun. With guardian angel's advise on what she knows (she is a great cook by the way!!), she has been guiding me by just standing aside. Ahem, I even slice the meat and mince all those necessary ingredients by myself. Not bad.. not bad... lols!

Gonna try out some steam recipes soon. And after my fast, I am going to feast!!! muahahahahahahahhaha.... ;D

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmppphhh....you just want me to come over and cook, right??? I am pretty sure you can manage my recipes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot la.... Tooooooooooooooooo many things..... tooooooooooo complicated......... and yes, I just want you o come over and cook!!! ;p

    No wonder you are my bestie!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsk...tsk...tsk...utterly SHAMELESS..

    ReplyDelete