Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy Month

It has been indeed been a busy month. Today, after some morning errands, I managed to stay home consciously, by choice until hubby got home before heading to the nursery and Sunway Pyramid to get a new water feature for the house. Suddenly, lots of ideas visited on how to improvise the existing home decorations.

I have never been one who has been interested in all these.. but then let's see where this mood will take me.

Well, busy as it was, it is now finally over. I am in a bit of a relief and am looking forward to some rest though the past experiences of CNY would tell me otherwise.

I like the gloomy weather, though some has complained that it is getting in their way. It's cooling and it prevents anyone especially me from going out, which is a good break for me. Otherwise I'd be running around again like a headless chicken! Lols!

Happy CNY everyone.. whatever that means... :)

3 comments:

  1. Good to take a break every now and then with all these festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy CNY to you and your family! Just enjoy the festive mood with firecrackers and red, red, red decorations all around with loud CNY songs blasting in shopping malls and restaurants. :)

    ReplyDelete