Saturday, January 15, 2011

Buzy Beginning

The year started off busy... and I do mean, really really busy...

Besides the starting of school, was working on a project with Bro, some admin stuffs and last night was the first season of the sharing session that I was facilitating since last year. Other than that, I still have a whole list of things to do which I have yet to get started.

Not that I am screaming out for help, but I guess the body is tired and screaming for a massage.. lols!

Reading some blogs such as Mun's, Gladys' and bestie's gave me a break from the long time stare on the computer screen. Indeed a welcome break. Not even have time for a ciggie break. Yes - that busy - but I guess it will be good news for those who have always secretly wished that I quit.. lols.

Speaking of bestie... sighs.. the Christmas gift is still in the shop. I am really a lousy friend. Keep passing my friends' gifts wayyyyyyy after the celebration is over. My bad, my bad..

Anyway, I am just rambling away as a break...

5 comments:

  1. Glad you decided to take a break by writing this entry. I miss reading your posts here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mun,

    Thanks... just want you know that even though I don't post many entries here, I am always following yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy is good; means that you are productive! Hehehehhehe.....and from what I read, you're enjoying yourself and that's most important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little tired, but yes, I am enjoying myself. :)

    ReplyDelete