Friday, April 22, 2011

The Beloved Poodle

Had a perm today and thought I looked like a poodle. Told the hairdresser that if my hair doesn't straighten out in bigger curls which he promised it would, I'd go back to the salon to strangle him.

When I came home with the intention to surprise Thea, she surprised me back in return by coming forth, hugging me and saying, "Mommi, I love you even though your hair looks like that." All of us in the room burst out into laughters!!

It was obvious that she preferred her mommi to have long straight hair, but it was nice to know that no matter how her mommi looks like, she still loves her mommi. :)

Actually, come to think about it, what's wrong with looking like a poodle? I like it!! :D

2 comments:

  1. If you say you look like a poodle, you must look adorable because poodles are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahh.. thank you mun! *winks*

    ReplyDelete