Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Playing in the Rain

It was about to rain, somehow I went ahead to the night market anyway. One week away meant that there wasn't much vegetables, fish and fruits left.

While there was an intent to rush, there was too an intent to savour the moment. It was quite awesome when I decided to just slow down my pace instead of walking faster to the car. It was splendid.

By the time I got to the car where Thea and guardian angel was waiting for me, Thea laughed and said, "mommi, you are all wet!!" and I laughed and said, "yes I am! and it is fun!!" and invited to join in under the rain. She shook her head and said no... and guardian angel laughed and supported, "it is fun, you know..."

It is funny how kids these days don't get to enjoy the kind of things that the kids in the older days used to enjoy. Well, not to say I played in the rain alot when I was young as mom would be screaming, "get in the house otherwise you'd get sick!" and that was exactly what Thea said too, "I'd get sick playing in the rain". What a thought!

But it is fun, isn't it? Playing in the rain, I mean. :)

2 comments:

  1. The last time I walked in the rain, I was coughing and having runny nose for two weeks after that. While the former is fun the latter is not so fun. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why mommi said, "get your little a*# in here before you get sick!!" LOLS

    ReplyDelete