Monday, August 30, 2010

Lady Gaga in the House

Yesterday Thea and I struggled a little while dressing up for dinner. I proposed that since she was wearing pink top, pink skirt, why not wear pink crocs or pink slippers? She shook her head and said no, she wanted to wear the blue strips shoes. No, not matching at all. But she made a point, she likes to be of a 'rainbow' colour now, even though now her rainbow colours only consist of pink and blue. Hmrf..

I gave up, and allowed her since she always had a mind of her own anyway. Nevermind the fact my brother said the same morning, "if I look stupid, it's my mother's fault." Right, blame it ALL on the mother!! Mom said that I needed to get some fashion magazines for Thea.. haha! But then again, how can I blame her? I myself am not a fashionable freak!

So she settled for her blue stripped shoes. And hubby looked at her, smiled a little and said, "you know, she reminds me of someone." I looked up, surprised that Thea's sense of fashion could remind hubby of SOME-ONE!!

I asked, "who?"

And he said, "Lady Gaga."

LOLS.

Very very funny thing happened in the night before we went to bed. She turned to her side of her bed and said, "good nai.....bey-beh...." in an accent. Seriously, we don't know where she got that from. And hubby said, "Thea, confirmed-lah! You are the Lady Gaga in the house. Good night!"

LOLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment