Saturday, August 28, 2010

SURVIVOR!!!!

Guardian angel has finally arrived home safely, and I am still surprised by my calmness. 3 weeks without a maid will be no joke. Ironically, when I looked within, there was a sort of excitement that accompanied it. Could it be that I am 'hadap' for house chores? tsk! tsk! tsk!

Not that I don't have enough already on my plate, and yet.. and yet.. waitaminute... maybe there isn't enough on my plate?!? What a joke!

Will it be challenging? Will it be fulfilling? Will it allow me new perspective to view certain beliefs I've held on to in my life? I don't know.. what is is what is... how do we argue with reality?

Though today is just the first day, I am guessing that as long as I take the days one at a time, I will be fine. I have survived this before and I will do it again. Last night, I jokingly told guardian angel infront of SIL, "oh... how am I to survive with you..." and SIL said quite abruptly, "SURVIVOR!!!! You be the SURVIVOR!!!" Lols.. it was quite hilarious though there is much truth in what she said!

So today, hubby text (he is away) and asked how I was coping... I told him that I managed to feed the dogs, the fishes, water the garden, scoop dog shit, feed Thea, make bed with Thea, bathe Thea, eat egg tarts and even included my routine ACIM practice into the regime. He replied, "wah... can water the garden some more arr... you good la!! For me, I surely won't water the garden one..." and then I replied, "aiya.... I chin2cai2 water one lah.." trying to sound humble and then he replied, "cheh!! like that I also can la!!!" Lols. It was a hilarious joke. The point here is, at least I did it!! And the point here also is, I enjoyed it!

Maybe after 3 weeks, I might really, really consider shifting... lols!!

2 comments: