Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blue & Purple

I got myself busy since yesterday afternoon with this 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle set that I bought quite recently. It is the one which glows in the dark.

Guardian angel and Thea was helping me sort out the colours and also to helped to fixed the puzzle together. I must say that progress is quite well.

Nevertheless, it has come to a point now that guardian angel and I can't really tell the bloody difference between blue and purple and we were nearly bonkers! We laughed at each other frequently and it was enjoyable. Hubby thought he was such great help when he managed to find one or two pieces that fits. Well, better than nothing.. haha!

Guardian angel commented that  we might take about 4 days to complete it if we diligently took time and effort to put them altogether. I don't really have a time frame, except that I hope I can frame it up in time and give it to bestie as a christmas pressie. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love putting jigsaw puzzles together - really a test of patience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true mun! Not only that, it is also very addictive!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhahahaa.....if you get those almost identical colours....you will literally go blind!!! But most importantly, you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete