Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sing Sung Bluessss

We wanted to go Karaoke on Sunday, but Bee & Prissy was not free and suggested it on a Monday night instead since Tuesday (today) is a public holiday.

So after dinner at Jon's, we proceeded to Karaoke at about 10ish.

It was really, really fun.... can't believe that these young people were singing old soul songs! haha! And boy, hubby was hogging the microphone, and Bee can really sing! It was awesome to hear Prissy finally sing too! And I must say.. not bad, not bad...

You know, my brothers are really funny... they always make me laugh. I am so grateful for them. :)

We sang till the last song and left Karaoke at about 3am. First time ever I stayed at a karaoke till this late and Bee was saying that it is the earliest he has ever left a karaoke SOBER! haha!

I had a pretty swell time though by the time I got home, I was D-E-A-D. But still look bout 5-10 minutes to do some reading before dozing off...

2 nights in a row now that I get to sleep on my bed.. ahhh... feels like heaven....

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine the fun you all had. It must be great! I only go for K-lunch, can't sing at night - too sleepy. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helps when you take a nap in the afternoon, mun! Then the biological clock gets all screwed up! haha!

    ReplyDelete