Monday, February 17, 2014

New Look!

After the last entry, I clicked on further... and decided to change the outlook and here's what I came up with.

It is definitely something fresh for me as I have always condoned to some elegant, simple design that signifies how 'flowing with the wind' I am. *laughs*

Ah well, looks like I have grown out of that and decided to add some 'spice' though merely a rerun of many designs of this blogger platform. Who cares, right? As long as I am cool with it.

Am I thrilled with the design? Honestly, no. But it's ok, considering the fact that I do not have the expertise to create my own! Perhaps I should! But then again, too much trouble. Ah well, maybe one of these days when I really-really-really have nothing else better to do.

At the mean time, enjoy it! And I do mean it for myself only... But if you happen to drop by, and enjoy it to some extent - thank you! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the fresh look and the font used. Very informal and friendly font.

    ReplyDelete