Monday, September 6, 2010

Keeping Up!

I've just recently joined the bandwagon and many friends and relatives teased me about it. To be honest, I just wanted one so that I could play Plants Vs Zombies. It is a darn cool game! lols!

But today, I tried out the Maps App and my oh my... it is damn good... I had to go to 2 places of which I didn't know the directions and I arrived there like a pro, with the help of the new, new toy... what a joyous experience!

So grateful for the advancement of technology... so grateful to the evolution of the mind...

But may I not forget still, of Whom is the ultimate Creator of this and all.... :)

4 comments:

  1. Which cool gadget did you get? Iphone? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes my dear.. and it is very, very useful.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the iFamily with open arms! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. TQ sdovelly. Thinking of getting a MacBook now.. hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete