Monday, September 20, 2010

She is B-A-C-K!!

Yes, she came back!!

Due to the past memory of an ex-helper who did not turn up at the airport, most of the people whom I answered to when guardian angel is coming back asks me if I am sure that she will come back.

Evident as it is - she is back - solidly. :)

And when I saw how Thea and her connect once again, it brought tears to my eyes, as much as I am sure did theirs.

She looked tired, and I hope she didn't find it funny that the house is not as clean as she left it! Lols!

Appreciating and loving her deeply...

4 comments:

  1. Great to read that she's back!!! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is truly a loyal helper. I hope she won't miss her spouse too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alina: thanks!!

    Hi Mun: She is. She keeps her word. :) Her husband is also in Malaysia and they periodically meet up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good to hear! At least they can meet up easily if she misses him and vice versa. :)

    ReplyDelete