Sunday, September 12, 2010

Missing Her

Sighs.. I really miss guardian angel.

I miss her not because of the house chores. I miss her cooking, her walking about, her smile, her grumpiness, her playing with Thea's ipod, her asking me to buy top-up for her... sighs...

Yesterday and today is her wedding day. I don't know why they celebrate weddings over a spread of 2 days. We did ask if we could be there, but I am guessing out of shy-ness and out of consideration for the little one, she said no. She said it would be too far for Thea to travel and the conditions may not be condusive for us knowing how pampered we are! lols!

Sighs.. All of us really do miss her presence. If only she could stay with us, forever... She has brought so much more joy and happiness to our family. I really do appreciate and love her.

Blessing her for the wonderful soul that she is... :)

4 comments:

  1. Good domestic helpers are such gems. She is also blessed to have you all who appreciate her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mun! :D And I am sure she knows it too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have one, still prefer to do everything on my own and lament about it at the end of the day. lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sdovelly, it is just preference. :)

    ReplyDelete