Saturday, January 21, 2012

Life's Good

Life's Good...

1) the Guardian Angel has a new lap top and is embarking on her 6-months online English course soon.
2) Thea has a new study desk.
3) little Bro is at home with me most of the time.
4) the ex-partner has got a new iPhone (though an old model) to play with.
5) i have a new bed and new mattress.
6) Thea likes my new bed and new mattress.
7) we have a new magnetic whiteboard in the study room.
8) I am singing all the time.
9) *They* are with me all the time.
10) the study room is nice.
11) the book shelf is upstairs.
12) the fish pond is being treated.
13) I have an extra car (which is automatic) to drive.
14) Thea has a friend to travel to and from school with.
15) the smurf village is restored.
16) little Bro is teaching the Guardian Angel how to use her new laptop.
17) my friends in smurf village helps me to water my plants.


probably the most important thing is... I Am Being Joyful, unconditionally... :)

May you be, too.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment