Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gratitude arising from the ownership of G10

Yup. Am still at it.. the G10.. haha..
...
I felt inspired this morning to put in an entry about Gratitude from owning this G10. I've been clicking away and the pictures are beautiful although I'd still have much to work on my skills. But here's to you - those that had been with me through the journey of my ownership of the G10. Without your contribution, it wouldn't have been possible.
...
Gladys & An - thank you for doing research on cameras to help me find a suitable one for my needs. thank you also sharing the excitement of my ownership of the G10.
...
Gladys - thank you giving me the 'umph' to buy the G10.
...
Tuck Loon - thank you for showing me your G10, which inevitable led to my ownership of one.
...
Aunty Mandy - thank you for checking out the prices of the other cameras for me and asking me to consider the SLR. (I did seriously think about it!!)
...
Hubby - thank you for accompanying me to Fotokem to help me pick out the G10.
...
Allen - thank you for instilling the idea that G10 is a good one to consider, sharing on the zooms and later on, the notice on G10 that needs to be sent back to Canon for service. Mine is safe.
...
Jon - thank you for your message on FB from dad to ask me to go get the camera myself.
...
Thea - thank you for being my model. *winks*
...
And most importantly,
...
Dad - thank you for your love, generousity & understanding that made this ownership of G10 possible. For those of you who doesn't know yet, he has paid the full amount of the camera as a birthday gift for me.
...
I am truly touched and feel my heart swaming with gratitude as I type away this entry. I only hope that I had not left anyone out. It's the journey of owning the G10, that makes owning the G10 so meaningful.
...
Love.

1 comment:

  1. don't la thank us in words....photos would have been better since they speak a thousand words.

    Enjoy it.......

    ReplyDelete