Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Ice Cream Treat

Headed to Swensens. Delicious...
...
On the way there, I stole some shots of Thea.



Full potential to be a pilot like her dada! And she'd definitely make a huchi one too! :D


Mommi & Thea






Thea's ice-cream





Hubby & I shared this ice-cream.


This was the first time I was trying out a different sort of ice-cream, i.e. ICE-cream on a HOT plate. Amazing how creative these people were. A thought arise. I always stuck to my old fashion 1 or 2 scopes of ice-cream of various flavours and this time I took the chance to try something different. I enjoyed it. I would have missed out the pleasure of enjoying this ice-cream had I decided to continue to be conservative in my choices.

...

Moral of the story: Don't be afraid to try out new things, because no one other than you would be missing out on something that you might actually enjoy.

1 comment: