Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mother's Day Flowers

Got this at about approximately 4ish today after mahjong with the girls. From hubby... *love-love*
...
Just in case you were wondering why the lilies are closed. I requested for them to be closed the last time I received a bouquet of lilies so that I could watch them grow myself. Told Jess the last time (which was months ago) that I really don't mind that they came in buds as long as they lasted longer in my care. Lovely Jess bundled the flowers so efficiently this time that all I had to do was untie the ribbon, remove the pink wrapper, pull out the plastic and cotton beneath and put them straight in a vase with water.
...
Please see below...




I know. The buds are still closed. And just so you know, they are surrounded by Barbados (don't know if I got the spelling right) and carnations.

I expect the lilies will bloom beautifully in the next few days. The best part is, I will be able to watch them myself. :D

Thank you Jess for personalising this bouquet for me - according to my hubby's wishes as a sender and my requirements as a recipient. Well Done! ;D

And thank you, hubby... for remembering me on Mother's Day... :)

For those who are looking for flowers to grace an occasion or just to brighten someone's day, widen your options by visiting http://www.dreamingdaisies.com/ or call 03-5633 3393 to look for Jess! She's one hell of a creative florist as long as you tell her what exactly you want!

Oh yes, will officially update about Mother's Day when Mother's Day is officially over.
...
HAPPY WESAK & MOMMIES' DAY!!!
HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND FILLED WITH LIGHT & LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment