Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthday Marathon: Bonus No. 2

This is a little late. We had this dinner to celebrate the July babies of CnC on 25th July 2009 at this dimsum place in Damansara Jaya. It was a treat by BB, LF (BB's lovely wife and our loving teacher of Mindfulness) & BL (the MD of CnC). Yummy!

The July babies were Sian Sit, Angeline, Swee Leng & myself. One table could not accommodate us, so we had two tables. All filled up with our presence of joy and laughter! :D


Imagine, we finished up this much of dimsum!! And this was excluding the fried ones we had on the table!

I took plenty of pictures. Mostly, I used Sian Sit & Boon Ling (BL) who were sitting right opposite me as my 'models' for the night.. I must say I took some pretty good shots! hahhaa.. Obviously I am not going to put all of them here, but the below are the loving beings who were tireless in arranging this sumptuous dinner for the July babies to makan-makan and hula-hula... :D


BB & Lai Fun (LF)
For the record, LF was the one who put in much effort in sourcing for venues for our little mum-mum occasion.

Boon Ling & Sian Sit



This is all of us. Photo was taken by a waiter there, who claimed that he took some photography classes before. :)
...
L to R: Danny, Swee Leng, BL, Sian Sit, BB, LF, Yoke Fong (up), Soo Lan (bottom), Angel (up), Lee Yuen (bottom), me & Steven


And these are the presents I got for the night. Nice! Nice! Nice!

To BB, LF & BL - Appreciation the creation *winks* (although this entry is a little overdue ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment