Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jon & Pauline's Wedding Ceremony


Today is Jon & Pauline's Wedding Ceremony. FINALLY, another female in the Kok family!! haha... I did not manage to take any photos with the bride & groom or of the bride & groom because *ahem* I was supposed to be busy helping out, entertaining the guests and etc... hehehe.. the truth was, yes I did help out but only a little.. my camera battery went low on me... :(

I only managed to take a few shots. The others has only has the beginning and no ending so no shiock lah..

Congratulations, Jon & Pauline... May you both be blessed with a beautiful journey of much love, abundance, good health, strength and the right understanding towards each other.
...
My highest regards and love to both of you on this special day and always. May you two always be well & happy.
...
Namaste.

1 comment: