Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rash = Heat = Anger???

My face started to itch with rash a few weeks back.. hmm, to be really accurate, perhaps it could have been a few months. The funny thing is that it is always happening on the left side of my face. And whenever I get mozzie bites, it'd always be on my left too. Strangely, most happenings are always on my left - shoulder aches, headaches, itchiness... I asked Hari before, why is it always happening on my left. He explained that I am always questioning myself; and the left side of the body, being the feminine side of the body, is now manifesting my anger, sadness, doubts and fears towards myself.... shucks...
...
The rash on my face is getting worst. I think it is the worst it could ever be. Today, I observed that the left part of my face is actually swelling too.. geez, will I look like Quasimoto from the Hunchback of Notre Dame? I told Angel about it and she told me to go relax myself in the bathtub, which I did. I turned on the hot water to fill the bath tub and went downstairs to do other stuffs. Guess what, the tub was filled, but the water was not hot. I dipped myself in it anyway... don't care la.. hot or cold... I just wanted to lay in the tub, and a thought crossed my mind, "my body needs to cool down." Ok.. at this point in time, it was JUST a thought, and I felt nothing.
...
And as I was laying in the tub... strangely, I decided to put my knees up above the water. After a while, I felt heat! Yup, you read right... heat on the exposed part of my skin! Where my body was dipped in the tub, it was cooling; but where the parts of my body which were out of the water was experiencing hotness! It was an awkward feeling to experience the duality of such sensations at one time. Anyway, I went into meditation, just being mindful of whatever thoughts that were passing by, sensations of the coldness and the hotness and whatever that came and went... I watched my mind always planning on what to do next, striving to accomplish something that has not been done (and here, I mean a task) and etc etc etc... absolutely unsettled mind I've got there... haha.. anyway, I ignored it after a while and then stayed relaxed in the tub.
...
When I got out of the tub and looked into the mirror... the rash seemed... sighs... bad... so I took a picture of myself and sent it to Angel. She replied 'heat', of course with more words than that which kinda coincide with what I felt earlier... and then I recalled Kalai sharing with me that Hari told her to drink more coconut water as it cools down the body = anger. Angel also mentioned about herbal tea. Coincidence or signs???
...
What I am curious about is that - what the hell am I angry about subconsciously? You'd probably be wondering, "wei... you angry with what also you don't know meh..." and I'd tell you, "wei... subconscious wei... if I knew, my poor beautiful face also don't have to go through such a rough patch right..." hahaha..
...
Anyway, whatever it is lah... at least now I know... my body is at heat, and I must also be facing anger, because it is all over the left side of my face (geez.. come to think about it, look like those 2 face monster?!? :{ ). Go drink lots of cooling tea, coconut water and then surrender-surrender to the Almighty Creator...

No comments:

Post a Comment