Sunday, August 30, 2009

Excerpts from Your Immortal Reality by Gary R. Renard

Just finished reading the final chapter of the book today and would like to pen down a few things here for my own remembrance, as reminders...
...
Who is the "you" who are living in this world?
Spirit is immortal, and immortality is a constant state.
...
Projection makes perception. The world you see is what you gave it, nothing more than that. But though it is no more than that, it is not less. Therefore, to you it is important. it is the witness to your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. - I made what I'm seeing...
...
True forgiveness means you don't judge and condemn another. There's not really any sin and guilt out there, because none of what we've been talking about happened except in a dream, and dreams are not real. So J counsels you in his Course not to make the ideas of sin and guilt real in the people, events, and situation you see in the world: "Call it not sin but madness, for such it was ans so it still remains. Invest it not with guilt, for guilt implies it was accomplished in reality. And above all, be not afraid of it... When you seem to see some twisted form of the original error rising to frighten you, say only, 'God is not fear, but Love,' and it will disappear.
...
Nothing real can be threatened.
...
Nothing real exists.
...
I am here only to be truly helpful.
I am here to represent Him Who sent me.
I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do, because He Who sent me will direct me.
I am content to be wherever He wishes, knowing He goes there with me.
I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal.
...
I am immortal spirit.
This body is just an image.
It has nothing to do with what I am.
...
You are Spirit.
Whole and innocent.
All is forgiven and released.
...
*Part teachings from A Course of Miracles &
excerpts from Your Immortal Reality by Gary R. Renard*
...
Thank you Gary, for sharing with us your story. And, thank you Angel, for lending me this beautiful book. :)
...
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment