Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Infatuation

Yah, I am infatuated. Openly announced it to hubby, my mom and Angeline. My mom and Angeline said I ketinggalan zaman because they have already fallen in love with him long time ago... hahahhaa.. Well, although I am a little late in appreciating him, at least I am more sincere, because I bother to find out where he is born, how old is he and etc etc.. *winks*
...
Who am I talking about ar?
.
.
.
.
.
.
He lor.. handsome or not? *winks*
Btw, just in case you are not familiar, his name is
Kevin Cheng

Actually I quite like him already after the TVB Series 'Forensic Heroes II' aired on AOD sometime last year I think, but I am a little slow to warm up, so didn't really quite identify with the 'interest' then; but after the latest TVB Series 'Burning Flames III', wah.. I tell you, fall in love liao lor... hahaha..

Of course, I am aware that the characters he potrayed in those entertaining series are just fictional; and yes, I am also aware that his 'lengchai'ness contributed to the interest; I am also aware of a lot of things which are not real, but am making it real for the fun of it... hahaha.. illusions, illusions.... Can be quite a fun and romantic experience!
...
Eh, I only daydream ok.. someone (I won't mention names la) told me that she wanted to kill all the girls that he kissed in the TVB Series 'The Seventh Day'! hahahhaa...

So, hubby... looks like you've got competition.. hahhaha.. just kidding!!!!! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment