Monday, February 8, 2010

Superrrrr Thoughtful!!

I am a very nice friend. ;pppppp

The other day when I sat in JH's car and he went through the toll with just a touch 'n' go card, I told him, "eh, come on.. you big boss.. get smart tag la!" he then went on complaining that he couldn't get any units and didn't have time to go to the main office (Sentral) to get it. I think he also ended that with a laugh, as if laughing at my silliness for even mentioning how he could have not thought of getting a unit for himself! To ease the 'shame', I blurted that I was planning to get a unit for one of our cars as well but had not time. He laughed again and said, "ok, if you do get one, please get for me too. Aiya, get  2 units for me la!" Hrmf!! :-/

For weeks now I've passed through the toll heading to Thea's school and was still not aware that there was a signboard that said 'Jualan Touch 'n' Go & SmartTag' until a few days ago! Ahh... my kind of stopover!! I decided to pop by the toll centre to try my luck if I could purchase a few units. I heard that they always run out like hot cakes!! I was in luck!!

=====
I asked the lady, "kak, ada smart tag ka?" (Translation: sista, got smart tag or not?)
The lady replied, "ada." (Translation: got)
I went on, "kak, ada berapa unit?" (Translation: sista, how many units do you have? - I knew this question sounded silly because it sounded as if I was going to get a carton!)
She laughed and said, "dik, nak berapa unit?" (Translation: sista, how many units do you want?)
I blushed a little and said, "tunggu sekejap ye, nak call kawan kejap to confirm." (Translation: Please wait a while, I need to call my friend."
***
JH confirmed he wanted 2 units. Totalled with my need, was 3 units.
***
I turned to the lady, "ok kak, tiga unit please." (Translation: ok sista, 3 units please.) 
***
After paying, transaction over.
=====

JH said he will pop by later to collect it because I mentioned to him that he needed to test the unit. The lady said that if it was faulty within 7 days, we could exchange for another new unit within the stipulated period.

JH also text to say thanks, acknowledging my thoughtfulness. Lols! I think so too, that I am thoughtful I mean... *perasan* but to be really honest, I had wanted to meet him soon because a book which I ordered for him has arrived. I felt inspired to give it to him, so the SmartTag gave us a good reason to meet. More so, gave me less reason to travel when he offered to pop by tonight! Lols! Save me the time and effort of delivery!!! lols! Just kidding!

Need to put Thea to sleep before they arrive. Can't wait to welcome beautiful friends into my humble home. :)

2 comments:

  1. How thoughtful you are Moon, wonder when i can have such the honour to be in your "Friend's list" hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sdovelly, whatever made you think that you are not my friend?!? Just because we have not met in person?? *winks*

    ReplyDelete