Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Flow :)

Friday 5/2/10
Didn't have enough sleep. Have been sleeping late due to reasons that I can't really recall at this moment. I remember waking up with some slight difficulty. :-s

After dropping Thea at school, went to the insurance office to do a submission. Then used federal highway to head to Midvalley. Traffic was only slightly heavy at Subang area, and I arrived at the destination on the dot which I told myself I would. 9:30am. With parking and walking, met Angel at about 9:40am. Had breakfast, chit-chatted, and then headed to run errands. Yeah, you read right. Errands at Midvalley... lols. Had a mini-shopping spree too. ;p

Hubby called at about 1ish to inform that he has finished meeting and was on the way home. Impromptu plan to head to Jaya33 for the 'Surprise'. Jam all the way there, jam all the way back. But all worth it. :) Phua joined us (it was his friend's shop) and we had dinner together at this Italian restaurant which I had wanted to try out quite some time ago.

Food was really yummy. No kiddin'!! I was telling hubby, "it's a raining day, I get a new camera, we're dining at an Italian restaurant with yummy food and cozy ambiance with my hubby, my daughter and a great friend..." he nodded and said while chomping down a mouthful of pizza, "yeah.. what else could we ask for, right? by the way, this is considered as Valentine's celebration ya..." ;"Huh?" I went, "Valentine with Phua?!?!?!" then we both laughed. Sweet!

Our Valentine, Phua ;p
 


 This shot was taken with another lens. AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D. Beautiful! Not mine yet, next target.. muahahahhaha... ;p

Saturday 6/2/10
Went to fetch Pauline to buy dinner at our nearby night market here. She was alone so I invited her over to dine with us. Here's a picture I took of Paul & Thea having fun together.

And then, Thea received a phonecall. It was from her best friend from TT!! Joelle!! It was a deal! The parents (Joelle's dad and I) decided to let the kids meet up at McD! We were there earlier as Thea kept on nagging about wanting to go to McD's like 'NOW!' eventhough we were no where near the appointment time. I understood her excitement, so we headed to McD's after dropping Pauline home. :)

Here's Thea waiting for Joelle to arrive.
She kept saying, "oh mommi, I can't wait! I can't wait! Where is Joelle?!?!?!" Lols. She was really cute!

Joelle finally arrived with her dad. And shortly after that, bestie Alina arrived too with bubbly Caitlin!! She (Caitlin) quickly took off her shoes to join che-che Thea and che-che Joelle at the play area at McD's!

Alina dropped by because I BEGGED her for her home-made cookies.. lols! And together with cookies, she thoughtfully gave me some red packets as well.. so touched la.. she never fails to remember me in any way. I am just too blessed!!

We chatted a while about work, CNY preparations, schools and why I didn't want to trouble her to change new notes for me (she was going to %&*#@ me for not troubling her :-s) and blah blah blah... until Caitlin came out from the play area and demanded for her mommi's ice-cream and french fries! Lols! So I got to take snapshots of them too!!

 Bubbly Caitlin!! Ain't she cute? Aiya, coupled with my photography skills.. perfect-lah!! ;pppppppppppppp

Mommy Alina giving bubbly Caitlin a BBBIGGGGGG kiss!!! Seriously, Caitlin is damn cute!! She smiles and laughs ALL-THE-TIME!! More correctly, she is full of expressions ALL-THE-TIME!!!

They left shortly. I then proceeded to the play area to chat with Joelle's dad and managed to snap some pictures of Joelle & Thea having fun. Observing them, I then realised that they were in a fantasy world of their own playing some princess & prince story which involves horses and caves. Kids' imagination... I really wonder where they get them... lols!

Joelle & Thea

Sunday 7/2/10
Woke up at 10ish. Read blog entries and emails. Went to the chinese school nearby to hand them newspapers, plastic & glass bottles and magazines for recycling purposes. Went to beautify nails (CNY coming mah...), yumcha with Pauline (it's seriously nice to have a cozy relationship like that with a sister :)), came home, updated pictures, cooking lap-mei-farn (I don't know what is it called in English, sorry!!) and writing this entry in between. Nope, no photo updates today yet.

Penny & Siew will be coming over for dinner. Mel will be heading over to collect some lap-mei-fan too (I offered). Hubby not home for dinner, so there will only be 5 of us for dinner (including Bee & Thea). Maid will eat Malay rice. Lap-mei-farn not halal.

Who knows? Maybe will take pictures of lap-mei-farn later.. lols. Will just go with the flow.. :) That's what life is all about right? Going with the flow... :)

7 comments:

  1. What a joyful weekend! The photos of the children are just too lovely for words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your shots getting better and better - so professional leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatanidea: true boh... ;p thanks for the encouragement. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures taken are real gorgeous...we'll now really need to find time to go to Lookout Point and you can take till your heart's content....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Moon, nice shot with AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D of Thea and her expression! Gambatte!!! :)Maybe you should teach me in return...hehe

    ReplyDelete