Monday, March 30, 2009

My SIL's Birthday

Today is my SIL, Jay Lyn's birthday. I prepared her birthday present early this month because I was afraid that I might be short of time since I am currently on a project that takes up quite a lot of my time. I hope she likes it. :)
...
And this celebration took the family OUT of Selangor Darul Ehsan for the very first time, for a very fantastic meal; thanks to Oh Teik Siang ;). We went to Lemon Grass at Shangri-la Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. Hubby and I always thought that it was too far for my mom and dad in law to travel all the way to KL because they both worked then, but when this suggestion came from Jay Lyn this time round, my MIL apparently was very excited as she had heard so much about the wide spread of the buffet at Shangri-la Hotel!
...
I didn't manage to take a picture of our dinner celebration because my camera is not with me at the moment. When my dad took the car back for his ex-principal, he forgot to take out my camera from the dashboard of the car so my camera has been "missing" per se eversince. But we enjoyed ourselves as usual. The company is always good whenever with my in laws; especially since I broke out from the victim mode in me that "they don't love/care about me!". Hahaha.. thinking back, I was so silly, insecure and childish. But I am glad I am out of that. I totally enjoy their company now.
...
I personally am very proud of my SIL. Although we were not very close before and I think it was because of the lack of time (hubby and I got progressed in our relationship very fast, if you know what I mean), but all's good now.. I remember I mentioned in one of my old blogs that she cooks the best spaghetti! She may seem pretty quiet at times, but I've come to noticed that she observes and does listen. This is one of the great qualities in my SIL that I respect; she doesn't have verbal diarrhea like me.. haha..
...
Coming back to why I am proud of her.. well, she has been through some hard times, but she came out of it fine. Although I am not sure if anyone of us contributed as a form of support for her, but she was really strong and kept living her life to the fullest. She has progressed so well in her career and I believe is one of the most talented lady golfer in town. If she wanted to, she could win any major tournaments. I am very happy for her on how her life has turn out to be. She is young and has a bright future ahead of her. She is in good hands now, and we as family lend her our support and love unconditionally. And you know, although she doesn't really show affections the same way we do; she does return those affections in some ways or another... and it touches hubby and I deeply although we don't say it.
...
Happy Birthday sis, and know that nothing can limit you to achieve your dreams. One thing for sure, DaWongz will always, always be behind you all the way; as long as you are happy. Wishing you a very happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day. May all that you work for, believe in and dream of come true for you. I know I can be very mushy sometimes, but this is from your bro's and my heart: We love you very very much. Be well, be blessed, be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment