Thursday, March 12, 2009

We're Having a BABY!!!!!

Hahahhaa.. yes, yes, you read the title right! We are having a baby and the baby will be with us, say about... 3 weeks time! I can't wait! She is silver in colour and she is simply PERFECT!
...
She has been hubby's dream for quite some time now and somehow, today I just had a thought, shared the thought with hubby and he was agreeable to it! Initially, we weren't quite sure although we were excited, so I quietly took out Shakreal (my pendulum) and asked him.. so how now... and the answer was YES!! THRICE!!!
...
I have a good feeling about this. I thank the Universe for the abundance and also our courage to take up this big step! My gosh!! Hubby still thinks he is dreaming... and I am just totally elated and excited!! Overwhelmed is more like it!
...
Anyway, can't stay long.. gotta get the documents ready for tomorrow. Wishing you happy and elated moments like mine! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment