Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oracle Card Reading Services

I am now taking this public. Some of my friends already know that I do this, because I have done this for a few friends. Now, I am guided to advertise myself on my own blog to provide this service to anyone within Klang Valley.
...
First of all, I need to declare that I am a newbie. I got into card reading for my own benefits and find that it gives me clarity on my situation and guidance to proceed on my journey or my situation. When I started to do reading for hubby and even some friends, I find that I could intuitively relate and interpret the underlying meanings of the cards, somehow. I believe that I was guided by a force higher than me. And the reason why I am doing this? Is because I would like to help bring clarity and guidance to people relating to their situations, life purposes or whatever issues that is clouding their mind and also, to serve as a platform for my own practice to perfect my skills.
...
Perhaps, I should introduce a little about what card reading really is.
...
Oracle Cards are an ancient divination tool that allow you to clearly receive messages from your higher self, the Divine Spirits (which could be your deceased ones), Angels, Goddesses, Ascended Masters or even God. Every card that you draw out of the deck comes to you for a reason. The spiritual law of Law of Attraction and with the help of your higher guides (depending on your beliefs) will guide you to pick cards that mirror your current thoughts and emotions. Sometimes, they are also able to tell you the likely future outcome based on your current energies, beliefs and conditions.
...
The questions posed can be as simple as the messages for the day, your career, life purpose, money/abundance, relationships, marriages, soulmates or any other questions that you may have in mind. You will either be asked to draw cards, or I may draw them for you. However, I do ask of you to be willing and open during the session. By being willing and open doesn't mean that you need to tell me anything that you don't want to; but simply by eing open and willing in your heart to receive these messages from your guides. They are, afterall, meant just for you.
...
There are no frightening pictures in Oracle Cards. Unlike Tarot Card reading, the cards doesn't really tell you the future or predict the future. They guide you, with blessings of love and light.
...
I dare not say that I am good, but I can be pretty accurate. I do not demand that you come to me, but only when you are ready and willing. I do not wish to be paid (at least not yet), but I do ask for a donation of any amount as an exchange of energy.
...
I am reachable by email: gerrykpy@yahoo.com
...
Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment