Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Start of the Tupperware Business!!

I finally got my tupperware sales kit today!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I don't know much about it, but somehow there is an overwhelming feeling when I got it from the bunch of things that my mom gave me. Just this feeling of excitement!
...
The business is one thing, but really, just a sense of ownership and authority being able to speak about it! Can you imagine, I'd be able to know more about Tupperwares and get access to the various goodness and designs of them! It is just too exciting!!
...
I have managed to close one sale about a week ago. Thanks to Jenneifer for her generous support and her profound honesty that she loves Tupperwares too except that she doesn't have anywhere to place them yet. Although it is not much and my earnings is only about RM6 but I think it is a good start. It is afterall, a good product!! And by being a newly signed-up Tupperware distributor, I get new tupperwares for free too! I am so excited because I was just complaining to my maid the other day that I have to get so more of these because there isn't enough to put the biscuits/cereals that I bought for Thea! Now I have 3 extras! The feeling is great!
...
Come on, join me to indulge in the world of Tupperwares! It will change the way you view your kitchen - one of the more vital sections of your home!!!
...
Cheerios!!

1 comment: