Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Birthday Marathon

The Marathon started on 2nd July 2009 and ended on 8th July 2009 officially. Why officially? Because they were planned way in advanced prior the birthday date. The rest after these dates are bonuses. And I am sure there are already a few lining up! *winks*

On 2nd July, which is also the first event to kick start the marathon, was dinner with my in laws at the Vietnamese Restaurant in USJ. Dinner was superb. Company as usual was great!


The guardian angel, me, Thea, hubby, JayLyn (standing from left to right)
MIL, FIL, Siang (sitting from left to right)

Birthday presents I got that night. Pyrex bakeware from MIL.
The book & bath creme from JayLyn. (love the smell...)
...
The next day, 3rd July, hubby took me to KL for dim sum and kai-kai. :D

This is us on the way to MO for Dim Sum.

Hubby brought me to MO for dim sum because I love dim sum & we both missed this durian pancake which is simply yummy and to our limiting knowledge, only served in MO.

After dim sum, we went to Pavillion to shop2. Watched Transformers also in Gold Class... ooohh.. damn shiock leh... After the movie, we went for more shopping and stopped by the food court for some yummy egg tarts.

Presents I got for the day from hubby.

On the real day, 4th July (which I already mentioned in my earlier post what I did during the day) was a day of fabulous A-L-O-N-E time.. haha... had dinner with dad and bros & their partners on the same night at Dragon Boat, Kota Permai Golf Club. It was a pleasant dinner... I loved the company! :)

Jon, Pauline, Prissy, Bee, Dad (standing from left to right)
Thea, hubby & me (sitting from left to right)

Birthday cake from Prissy. Size was just nice, plus it was yummy!!

Birthday present I got that night from Jon & Pauline.


On the 5th July, it was dinner with mom & Chow at San Francisco Steakhouse at Jaya Square. Food was ok-lah, but mom really had a great time playing with Thea. Ok ok, I had a good time too! :D

Pauline, Jon, Mom, Bee, Chow (standing from left to right)

Hubby, me & Thea (sitting from left to right)

Presents I got that night. 2 blouse, 1 shorts, 2 belts (I love the belts!) & some Loccitane stuffs from Mom. Digital photo frame from Bee.

On the 8th July, which is the officially end of the Marathon after this event, was dinner with mom, Chow, Uncle Stewart & Aunty Mandy. My aunt & uncle have grown to become very special people in my life too hence my wish to include them into the birthday marathon. My mom told me that my uncle Stewart likes nyonya food and I thought it not to be a bad idea since it is a new menu from our routine (whenever dining with them, it is either steamboat, jap, chinese or western), hence the decision to have dinner at the Nyonya Restaurant in SS2. I don't know about the others, but I think Uncle Stewart really enjoyed the dinner...

Hubby, me, Uncle Stewart (standing from left to right)

Mom, Thea, Chow, Aunty Mandy (sitting from left to right)

Birthday present I received from my Aunty Mandy. A Coach keychain from my future new car. :D *hint*hint* hubby!! hahahaha...

I appreciate the creation of such a wonderful experience. Thank to all my friends, family & relatives who had taken the time and effort to sent me loving messages or to spend time with me or to prepare tokens of appreciation for me on this birthday. I appreciate them all.

So that is it. Today, I have a guest from Phuket, Terry who will stay with us until Sunday. Another makan marathon for me. Until then... ta! ta!

3 comments:

  1. wah... got prada, got coach, got pyrex, got loccitane.... shioknya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan kin Yan ai, cheh kin cheh chuoi mah... ;p!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe... mosquito see, mosquito bite...lols... (btw, the car thing is the first time i hear)...lols

    ReplyDelete