Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Out of the Box

This is what the cake looks like out of the box: -



Pretty isn't it? It was yummy too... I tried it after brunch today. :) Gladys wrote a nice entry about the journey on getting the cake, the book and the card. Please visit her blog at http://redbabecc.blogspot.com/2009/07/special-gift-for-someone-special.html.

Just so to share, I really love Gladys' blog because she shares a large variety of entries of her experience in life in the blog. Her entries, besides updates on her almost daily life shows her creativity in almost anything she touches on and most importantly, reminds me to stop a while and smell the roses. Reading her entries makes me smile and sometimes, gives me inspiration to live spontaneously - a quality that I so lack and yet to venture upon.

Well, I have to pen off now. It is almost 6pm and Thea is finishing class. I stole a little of the in between time to put in this entry because I wanted to share what the cake really looked like, out of the box.

Once again, thank you my dear angels... love, love, love... :D

5 comments:

  1. wah... i 'kembang' a bit already la... shioknya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like eating cake suddenly....... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the Moon cake is what you are talking about, you know you area always welcomed right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wei.... who no 'advertisement' for me one........ *merajuk*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't la merajuk.. you don't write much on your personal blog mah, and I did promote your baking skills mah... *sayang*sayang* ok...

    ReplyDelete