Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tuna Sandwich at 4am

It is now 5:18am. Even hubby was surprised why I am up so early.
...
Well, I woke up at approximately 4am. I tried to get back to sleep, but it was not easy. So while I laid there, awake although with my eyes closed, a thought floated by - make Tuna Sandwich for hubby to bring to work.
...
So, without much hesitation or doubt, I got up and headed downstairs and did the necessary. By the time I finished it was already 4ish am. So I decided to turn on my laptop to check my mails and to see what else is there I could do.. besides also the thought to blog about this insignificant event.
...
So hubby just left home. He asked if I had not sleep... I assured him that I did and as I ushered him to the door.. surprisingly, I started yawning again. So it looks like the purpose of waking up at such odd hours was ACTUALLY just to make him Tuna Sandwich and to see him to the door! How awesome! If only I could automatically do that for most of the mornings that he'd had to go to work at the wee hours of the morning!
...
Anyway, he was touched. He was not feeling too well, both physically and emotionally, for the past few days. I don't know what is wrong with him... and honestly had no desire to make him feel better or anyhow... hahha... mean, hor? Well, that's not it. I just don't really see him as a 'victim' but someone who is entitled to his own experience. I choose to play the role to just remind him that if ad when he cannot 'tahan', to either surrender it to Buddha or go make an appointment to see Hari! Haha.. I leave the decision making to him.
...
For now, I wanna finish up some paperwork and then *yawn* go back to sleep...

1 comment: