Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Baby has ARRIVED!!!


Yes, you read right! Our baby, Lex, has arrived!! I made a morning call to the dealer and asked when would it be likely that we could collect Lex so that we could arrange our time and viola!! He called at about 12pm and told us that we could pick up Lex at 1pm! Hubby and I were so so excited!!! We left heading towards Hicom after Thea's class.
...

When we arrived there, his heart went bidibip-bidibop... hahaha.. so cute.. he was really thrilled. He drove home his dream car.
...
Well, after mendling with Lex for a while (as if caressing her!! hahaha), he has left with Lex for a golf game.
...
Have a enjoyable drive hubby.. you surely deserve it! :D

...
Very oddly, the number '6' kept on flashing to me after we collected Lex. I immediately knew that the Angels were trying to tell me something. Before I started this entry, I saw a feather... it was definitely a sign...
...
The number '6' says, "Release any fears about the physical/material world to God and the angels. Balance your thoughts between the material and spiritual."
...
Thank you for the reminder, dear Angels.. :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new lexus!

    rgds, johan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alina: TQ! TQ!

    Johan: TQ! Jason says he will be sending it to your place soon!! :)

    Gladys: let me consult God first. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice.....IS250?
    Can I have a drive when I visit you again (god knows when)? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allen: When you come back first, then we talk! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah???
    You need to consult God before you take us for a spin in your new car ????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terri, it is God's car la.. not my car. My car still in the process.. ;p I only say it is 'our' car because I get to drive it on my 'off' days! ;D

    ReplyDelete