Sunday, April 5, 2009

FYI Updates

There are 2 things I wish to share.
...
1st thing to share
Last night when I was having dinner with hubby, he blurted that he felt neglected on Friday night because he waited for me to come home early from dinner with the girls. I explained that I chose not to come home earlier because he would have slept early anyway and I would have been alone so I chose to hang out with girls instead. Besides, I was having too much fun with the girls to have the night end so young! He smirked, but then smiled and said, "but luckily you made it up by cooking dinner for me today." I burst out laughing!!! Hahahaa.... hubby was so cute.. although I'm quite sure I didn't cook because of an intention to make up to him, I am certainly glad that I made him feel better by cooking him dinner. He said that dinner was delicious...
...
2nd thing to share
Went to Chezz with Pauline today. I had never been there on my own but with hubby assistance on reading the map and Terri's mention of KFC @ Sea Park as landmark (when she wrote that in the SMS, I nearly fainted because I don't know where KFC @ Sea Park was) helped. Of course, the latter helped more after I've managed to be on the right road from KK! Thanks Terri :D.
...
We were there at about slightly before 2pm. Rebonded the top portion of my head (touch up) and re-coloured my whole head. Pauline did only treatments. Guess how long it took me. From the time I was there, with the hair washes to the treatment to the rebonding to the colouring to the hair cut (I requested for a fringe cut) to treatments again to the final blowdry - I left the place at 6:45pm. It was a loooooooooong day for me and it was quite boring too because I had no one to talk to (Pauline didn't talk much because she was busy texting Jon on the phone & left to do some shopping at the nearby shops while waiting for me to finish). Yes, I brought my book and read some titles but.. you know, it's just B-O-R-I-N-G!
...
But then again, it was worth it... my hair is sooooo soft and nice..... hahahahahhahaha I LOVE IT!
...
Anyway, I am home and blogging... hehehe.. this entry has no purpose. I guess I just needed to share the 1st thing and vent and brag on the 2nd thing. Cheers! ;p

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome!!
    Show us how your new hair do laaaa!

    ReplyDelete