Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank GOD for Enhanced Road Warrior!

Oh this is it! Last night I came home from class late and guess what hubby told me.
...
"Honey, thank God you bought the towing insurance thing! I have bad news.. there is water in JayDee's (our alfa romeo) engine and Tan (our mechanic for JayDee) said that he cannot drive the car to his workshop because it may damage the engine even more! So we need the towing services!"
...
I was truly amazed by how fast he turned around and how God had allowed an opportunity like that to make him realise that I wasn't "that" unwise in my spending! haha!
...
Anyway, I called the toll-free number. They said they'd be here in half hour and then after that I can head to the market with Lex.
...
Thea woke up early this morning to follow me to the market. I wanted to go to the market before the tow truck arrived but my maid said that it is likely that I might not make it back in time. So I went to my little baby and told her,
...
"Thea... the black car is spoiled. We are waiting for uncle to come pick up the car to get it fix. So we will go to the market later after that ok?"
...
She looked at me and innocently said,
..
"How about we use dada's silver colour car?"
...
"Yes, we will be using that; but we need to wait for uncle to come to the house to take the black car to go fix first. Is that ok with you?"
...
She paused for a while, smiled and nodded,
...
"Ok mommi... then after we take the silver car to go vege and yellow bananas!!!" - she absolutely loves bananas!! hahaha
...
I wrote an email out to friends about the Enhanced Road Warrior and am quite disappointed with myself that I am unable to reach out to people to get themselves insured for this policy. It is such a useful policy for those who has a car and yet... well, nevermind... it's their business and I ought to respect them. I just need to take care of myself.
...
It's 9:00am now. The tow truck came and went. All within half hour and my writing this entry. Efficient. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment