Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The MISSING Camera

Some time ago, someone came to my house (while I was still in dreamland) and took stuffs out of the WAJA (the car that my dad loan me) and replaced it with my youngest brother's car, the HONDA. Since this was quite a norm, I didn't really bother about it as long as all the essential itesm were taken out of the WAJA such as the smart tag, sunglasses, Thea's favourite CD and so forth. However, there was this day that I was frantically looking for my camera and could not locate it, then a thought hit me - it's in the dashboard of the WAJA! So I called my brothers and my dad. Dad gave me an earful saying that I should clear all my things and blah blah blah... I didn't argue with him since I didn't know who was the one who cleared my things - I just couldn't speak any truth so I left it as it is. I resorted to borrowing my brother, Jon's camera for use until he needed it back for his Bali trip.
...
I decided that I wanted to get to know my camera. Last tuesday, Gladys and I were having a chat about cameras and she explained that sometimes our camera are unable to take nice photographs because we ourselves are not familiar with the functions of our own camera. I agreed to that fact and made a mental note to get back my camera so that I could get to know how to manipulate its functions.
...
So today, I called my dad's ex-principal to whom the WAJA was bring loan to. He said that he will check and just about 20 minutes ago, my dad called to confirm that the camera is not there and told me to check with my brothers. Both my brothers explained that they were not the ones to clear the items from the car and hence, leaving the only possible person being.. yes, my dad! So I called him back and told him of the facts I knew. He grumbled a little and said that he will look into his drawer to see if my camera is there. I was like... "HUH?????"
...
Well, whether it is there in his drawer, or someone has taken it from the car - GOD KNOWS! But if the latter is true, it looks like it is now time for me to source for another camera to serve me. Gladys suggested that Lumix (did I spell this correctly?) was a good point & shoot camera to invest in. Well, we'll see.. otherwise will consult my aunt who works in Canon. I was toying around with my own phone camera earlier and found the pictures taken amazing. Jon also told me that he found photos taken from his phone camera better than those from his Canon camera. Maybe it is a SONY thing??
...
Anyway, I guess besides a new camera, it is also time to get a magic mirror of my own so that I could ask, "Magic Mirror on the Wall, who is the culprit who took my camera?!?" ;p

3 comments:

  1. KAKAKAKKA......magic mirror, huh? Well, I'm a Canon person and I so far have no complaints of the pictures I've taken so far. I agree with Gladys, it's how you play around with your camera and get to know it....even if it is a point & shoot.

    So, happy shopping for a camera. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pic quality of a phone cam? hmmm.....fat chance! You can't go wrong w Canon compact cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  3. canon camera is equally a good camera, u just need to know which model to buy and as well as how to use the functions ....

    ReplyDelete