Thursday, April 2, 2009

The First Service - Oracle Card Reading

Today I am no longer a virgin in oracle card reading. I did a reading for a new friend whom I didn't know of her life. I told her that after that reading, I will most likely forget whatever it is that I interpreted because those information were for her anyway, so no point of me being attached to it. I reminded her to try to remember whatever that I said that could guide and help her, because I may not be able to repeat them again.
...
It took about an hour plus. If it wasn't because I had to pick up Thea from TT, I think we could have had lunch together. But the whole process was good for me. It was a platform for me to share my gift and to help her understand the support that she was obtaining from the Divine. And for that, I received my first token as an exchange of energy in kind. Thank you Lilie for allowing me to be your instrument to connect to your Divine Guides. :)
...
And thank YOU, for the blessings of this journey.
...
Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment