Monday, April 13, 2009

Fast & Furious 4

Honestly, I am not that into cars. When hubby said he wanted to watch this movie, I said ok but with resistance. One part of me, I wanted to please him; the other part of me, I was really dreading it.
...
So came today, I told him we go watch a movie. He found out the timing for Confessions of a Shopaholic and F&F 4. I took my time to shower because I was very full from lunch, and surrenderred to whatever movie we could make it for.
...
We arrived at Summit. Believe it or not, during the car ride there, I told him, "Honey, is it ok that you watch F&F4 and then I watch another movie?" He asked me why and assured me it was ok if I wanted to watch another movie and that he'd watch it with me. I declined that offer because it'd make me feel guilty.. :(
...
Anyway, we went ahead with F&F4. Before the movie started, we were walking around and I was so aware of the resistance that I had watching that movie! Why? Honestly, I don't know.. I guess it was because I was not really into cars and was afraid that I'd be bored! Anyway, I told myself mentally that I ought to remain open minded and just see what happens for me.
...
And you wouldn't believe it.. only 10 minutes after the movie started, my heart was about to jump out of my chest!! It was that "chee kek"!! My eyes were glued to the screen, mouth munching tidbits and sipping water in between.. it was incredible and I totally enjoyed the movie right till the end!! Hahaha... I was so glad that I did not give in to my resistance!! Hmm.. that egoic mind of mine!!
...
After the movie, I told hubby that I give thumbs up to the movie and that I would make an effort to watch the 1st, 2nd and 3rd series of F&F. He laughed and said, "I told you so!" It was nice.
...
Don't miss it! Although a no brainer, but certainly one hell of an entertainment!
...
On a separate note, I think I might have not gave my full review on Heroes Season 3 because I just realised that there were more to the marathon that I watched that fateful Sunday. Will try to catch the rest and update soon. :)

4 comments:

  1. HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO WATCH F&F!!!!???? I've not watched this new one but I've watched the first one till the third one and NO WAY in blue Hell am I going to miss this one.....kekkekekekeke.....glad you like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not watch F&F! lols... really... we watched all the F&F too.. we went for F&F4 last week at GSC signature. it was awesome :)

    These days, i would go cinema for all the action movies. for those soapy love story... i usually support pirated ones..lols

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry la girls, for being so jakun.. hahaha.. but I will make it a point to watch F&F 1, 2 & 3 ok!

    I can't wait for Transformers now! Gladys, round 2 ka? or shall we get the guys along this time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I'm the only one who didn't watch F&F.. Cheh!! Hehehehehe!!

    ReplyDelete