Saturday, September 5, 2009

Birthday Marathon: Bonus No. 4

Remember I said I am very loved? Hehehe.. well, I am - at least by my friends. :)
...
Remember that my birthday is in the month of July?
...
On 25th August (I know this post is a little late, but late is always better than never right?? ;p), Belinda, Ming Yen & I met up at Pavillion for dinner again. Belinda was down in KL for shopping prior to her other shopping trip in Bangkok, so Ming Yen & I decided to meet up with her. You see, I was supposed to meet Ming Yen waaaaaaay earlier for my birthday treat, but I was just too caught up in the daze of lots of things... so the birthday event never happened, until Belinda came to the 'rescue'.. hehhee..
...
We had dinner at La Bodega. It was awesome. Although I don't think we ordered a lot, but I felt really full after some leftover tapas which they had earlier (I was late due to massive traffic). As usual, we chatted and our main topic of the night were MAIDS!! Hahhaa.. all of us shared stories of our own experiences, of our friends' experiences, of our relatives' experiences and of our friends/relatives' friends' experiences.. hehhee.. it was a good suggestion, though just the fun. We continued the topic at some chocolate cafe. I can't remember what is the name of the cafe, but I didn't have any chocolaty. Only Latte - to have the caffeine digest my feeling of full-ness.. hahhaa..
...
Anyway, here's the gift I got from Ming Yen.
...

Of course, the real gift is not this. The real gift behind this gift is her sincere friendship. Have I ever told you? I've known her for 20 years. :)

Love you, Ming Yen. Thanks for always keeping me in your thoughts. And love you too, Belinda.. for including me in your To-Do list whenever you are in KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment