Saturday, September 5, 2009

September Appreciation

Actually, I don't know if I'd put it correctly; but I guess it is not important. But in case, you don't understand it, this event was an appreciation meal for the September babies of C&C. Amongst them, is LF - one of my dear teachers. :)
...
The venue for appreciation was at Organic Recipe. Seriously, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT attempt to go there by yourself WITHOUT a map, or with someone who knows the direction. You'd get lost - unless of course, you know where it is, or are familiar with that area. I am personally quite surprised at the number of restaurant outlets available along the way. I was already mentally making plans to bring hubby & Thea there for makan some day. Erm, yeah, some day... if I do eventually find my way there.. hehehe.. in case you didn't know, I am quite bad with directions. But that is besides the point - I just don't trust myself enough to based on my instincts to go anyway!
...
...
Food was superb. Company, even better. I laughed so much! Everyone present really at fun - at least to my perception. One particular thing I remembered about the dinner was Danny reminding me to be careful of the bones in the fish (they ordered petai fish). I thought to myself, "how nice of Danny.. but I don't think I'd eat the fish cause I don't like petai." and blurted that out aloud anyway. And then.... I realised that IT IS A VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT!! HOW COULD ANY BONES EXIST IN A VEGETARIAN FISH?!?!?! I was a dumbass!! Everyone got the joke except me!!! Talk about being blur with a capital B!!
...
Anyway, here's us. Not all of the fun team members are present, and I am sure it would have been a lot more fun with them around. But it was good for me anyway. I had a great great day!!!

Standing (L to R): Chew Fong, Swee Leng, Danny, Yoke Fong, Angel, Soo Lan, Lee Yuen
Squatting/Sitting (L to R): me, BB, LF, Boon Ling, Sian Sit, Ai Jou, Steven, the cat who just happened to stop by for a snapshot
...
Thank you LF, for organizing such a fun-filled appreciation get-together. Love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment