Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy News!!

During my foot massage with aunt Amy and Paulie today, I received a called from Ryan! It has been a looooong time since I heard from him and guess what, he surprised me with a super-duper wowee good and happy news - Agnes (his gf) is 4 weeks & 3 days pregnant!!!! They just got out from the clinic when they called me! I was completely elated!!! The next best was when I found out that I was the first one that Ryan had called to share the news, I was moved to tears... You got me there, Ryan! hehehehe...
...
Well, wedding bells ought to be ringing soon... can't wait!!!
...
Congratulations Ryan & Agnes, so excited and happy for you!!! Wishing you both a wonderful and fulfilling journey together.. :D

3 comments:

  1. Wow... though I dont know who this Ryan & Agnes is, CONGRATS! CONGRATS! :)

    Any piece of good news is always happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering whether is it appropriate to announce a certain pregnancy which involves Chinese couples before a certain timeline (I think it's call the 1st trimester), according to traditional Chinese beliefs? Is it "pantang"? Not too sure here .. Just checking

    ReplyDelete