Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Busy Quiet

Ya, I know.. I have been quiet since my last entry, but I assure you that is the least of what I experience since the last entry!
...
There was my brother, Jon's wedding on Saturday - busy like hell (will update later when I get the photos).
...
There was the day after my brother's wedding on Sunday - tired like hell.
...
There was the day after the day after my brother's wedding on Monday - attended another wedding at night, so another pretty late night for us- ended up tired like hell (looks like I didn't recover well from the day before :{ )
...
There was the day after the wedding dinner on Tuesday - spent half a day curling my hair (yep, I permed my hair!!!! :D) - tired like hell due to sitting on the chair for too long; slept late also, because I accompanied hubby to work late into the night (he was finishing off some management work while I was updating a website that I am currently working on). Oh yes, forgot to mention, went out with Bee too - for a shoulder & foot massage in SS15. Just for fun! ;D
...
And today, is Wednesday - where classes officially start for Thea. Early morning for me.. *yawn* and did I mention, my aunt Amy is up from Singapore (for Jon & Paul's wedding) and is staying with me too. Will be bringing her to CnC later tonight.. yay!!! erm, after another round of foot massage first.. hehehe..
...
Tomorrow right uptill Sunday will be filled with activities for me. I know this may sound strange - I feel tired, and more so in a daze. I can't see things straight and my knees are kinda weak (as if they would give way anytime soon). The feeling is as if I am in a dream, and despite the dream-like feeling, I seem to be quite awake and aware of my surroundings, and accompanying this awareness, is like a sort of detachment... Feels kinda weird. Ah well, it's just an experience.. whatever!!! :P

3 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see photos of Jon's wedding. Saw one taken of you from Alina's. You look fantastic!!!!!!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? You permed your hair? Was that the permed hair I saw you at Jon's wedding? Sorry, I thought that you may have just set your hair for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gladys: Thanks!! I appreciate myself looking good. :)

    Alina: Nope. I set my hair that night and permed it on Tuesday. A totally irrelevant inspiration because I had wanted to cut my hair initially and that barber (by Gladys' definition) talked me into perming my hair instead.. but then again, no regrets la.. I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete