Friday, September 25, 2009

Jon & Pauline's Wedding Reception

I know this is a little late, but there is this saying that late is better than never, right.. hehehe
...
Jon & Pauline's wedding was held on 19th September 2009 @ Sunway Resort Hotel.
...
We were all there early to beautify ourselves for 2 reasons: a family portrait and also to be early to greet the oncoming guests.
...

Dad, being a considerate host, smsing his friends their table numbers prior to their arrival.

Jon & Pauline

Jon & Pauline

The Family Toast.

In case you were wondering what happened to 'in betweens' of the dinner, I have absolutely no idea. Did you notice that hubby, Thea & I were not up on stage for the family toast? No... it is not because I am 'married' out and hence no longer part of the family... (DUH!!), it was because hubby and I (and a few others) were at the changing room calculating the ang pow gifts so that we could put them in the hotel security safe box. Because there were too much to count (or maybe because I was a slow counter), those that were in charged of the ang pows were not present in the ballroom for 3/4 of the night. By the time we finished, we were thirsty, hungry and tired... Thank God I did not attempt to be a bank teller when I was working in the bank!!

Anyway, just to shiock sendiri, this is a picture of hubby & I. And just in case you were wondering like Alina (she asked in my last blog if I permed my hair for the wedding), I didn't perm my hair for the wedding. My hair was 'set' if you know what I mean. I permed my hair 2 days later. :)
...
The Captain & The Captain's babe. :D
...
Jon & Pauline, wishing you both all the love, joy & happiness you both deserve for bringing so much of the same qualities to those around you.

...
Pauline, welcome to the family. :)

...
Wow!! I now have 2 sisters!!! Jay Lyn & Pauline!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

4 comments: